|Leading agency:||Asociația Mai Bine|
|Area(s) of intervention:||Iasi, Iasi county|
|Total budget:||€ 38.409,78|
|NOPLANETB contributions:||€ 34.547,12|
|Starting date:||1st November 2018|
Summary of the project
The B! the CHANGE! projects wants to bring in their contribution for the growth of the number of people in Romania (mostly from Iasi and Moldavia) who can understand the importance of a sustainable life style and who can assume the responsibility of acting in concordance with that virtue.
The project will have three specific objectives that cover the four major components of the education for the durable development: informing, awareness, change of attitude and of the behaviour. The activities proposed for the first objective are the elaboration of the materials used for the education of people, after that comes the online and physical dissemination of these materials. For the second objective that concerns awareness the activities used are training sessions and experiential sessions. The third objective takes into account the activities that allow the direct participation of the beneficiaries in events where they can learn to put into practice diverse components of the sustainable living. There will be twelve activities in total that will be implemented during a one year period for the general public and especially for the people in Iasi our goal being at least 10 200 beneficiaries.
This projects is in line with actual priorities of the association oriented towards the theoretical and practical promotion and the supplying of alternative sustainable life styles. The funding would help to approach new target groups and to teach them to be accountable for their actions.
2000 secondary and highschool pupils
200 employees from private companies
100 young people
100 homeless people
600 participalnts to the eco competition
200 participants to the conivial meals
50 people for a flashmob
* 7000 people informed on sustainable living;
* 1 guide to sustainable living;
* Eco map www.hartaeco.ro distributed to 7000 people;
* “Positive food. Vegan. Local, Natural. Slow. No waste” cookbook – 500 copies;
* 14 articles published on www.traieste.maibine.org on sustainable living; over 20000 people informed on how to be eco-friendly;
* 206 employees from 11 companies – human ecology workshop;
* 2007 pupils – training for responsible consumption;
* 2 convivial meals for free for people in need;
* 1 flashmob on the negative impact of fashion industry (over 1300 participants, 30 000 views on social media);
* 535 runners – ecological competition;
* 260 donors contributed to 1820 l of a hot soup for over 150 homeless people.